The Porch Casa Verde


                                                                       
As I'm Surfing the net too look out for some Best Burger in Town,
I saw a restaurant serving a 12-inches Giant Burger, The Porch Casa Verde does it. They called it "The Mighty ton"




I was so shocked when I saw that article on google. There's so many good reviews on that restaurant,But because of the curiosity I'was not satisfied on what I saw. I really need to see the actual size of it and taste the heaven that people are saying on their reviews on Casa Verde. So I call out the gang(which are my cousins) to go there and have a taste of their mouthwatering Burger.

I was patiently waiting for my cousins to dress up




The beauty of nature 💕



ughhh. It's Been 1 hour of waiting since We're stranded here in Santolan north bound 
I hate traffic ☹

4:00PM Touchdown Up Town Center

Finally we're here... 

THE AMBIANCE :


4/5🌟🌟🌟🌟★

oh men. Their wall decor is absolutely lit.
 It looks like american retro diner,



And finally. Casa Verde's Menu
 These are their Signature dished that they'll recommend to others




The Giant Milk Way is The largest 24-inc Milkshake in town to share with your group 
Cost P.398.00
Rate 5/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟





The Mighty Ton,

P.888.00
Rate 5/5𐂅🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The Largest Burger in town with 12-inches Burger Filled with 1 kilo quality beep patty, 125 grams of bacon, and lots of cheese, lettuce, onion, tomatoes, and mushrooms! !!! For those who love to eat fries, This baby will satisfy your craving because its Free Frieesss 


This Burger can fit for the whole family 




 

Service 4/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟★

Look at their Slice,nom nom. The patty was nicely grilled, The bread was really good, But don't eat too much of their bread you'll end up feeling "Naumay" 
The water completely served anything from a plate,glass with ice, water and spoon & fork. And also he was knowledgeable about the food offerings, food was nicely presented and landed on the table with smile 

LOCATION

Casa Verde is located in the 2nd level of U.P Town center, In Diliman , Quezon city 


         Phone: (02) 364 4154 
       Operating Hours :11:00AM - 10:00PM


What do you think of The Porch by Casa Verde?
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FOOD BLOG AND GET UPDATED WITH THE BEST FOOD TRIPS IN TOWN!
Blog By: Vincent Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

My Instagram