Giligan's

Welcome where you can taste the best of Giligan’s!
Enjoy the smothering taste of fine food where you can find only here at Giligan’s

  THE AMBIANCE


4/5๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ★
You can feel the family ambience once you get inside. Not just a place to drink,but also
a place to eat and enjoy.


Here’s the menu list!
Check it out to see the the affordable price that will suffice your stomach needs.

Service 5/5๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
The crew who served us impress me well, because of their patient and politeness to their customers

                              
Chicken Teriyaki
P.99.00
5/5๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
But the real star is the food. Tables laden with delicacies line the walls. Everything you can think of, and things you have never dreamed of, lie in wait.

Here are some of my memories in Giligan’s together with my friend eating together.

What I've enjoyed most, though, is meeting people who have a real interest in food and sharing ideas with them. Good food is a global thing and I find that there is always something new and amazing to learn

Food is for eating, and good food is to be enjoyed... I think food is, actually, very beautiful in itself. Eating good food is my favourite thing in the whole world. Nothing is more blissful. So what are you waiting for? Come now!


LOCATION


Subscribe to our Food Blog and get updated with the best food trips in town! 
BLOG BY: JAMAICA DEMETRIA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

My Instagram