Michacoy's


Here at #FOODTRIP me and my friends walk around to find some delicious food. As we walk around, we had a hard time choosing on what food station we will choose. 




 Here at Michacoy's food station, I found it interesting.



When I looked at the menu there are so many delicious foods and because of that its hard to choose on what I will buy. At last, after a long process of decision making, I finally chose what I will eat. 



                                             

Now, I am waiting for my food to be served. While waiting, you can listen to the live performers voice and it was very relaxing. 


At last my order came. Now, I can finally eat while listening to the live band. 

THE FOOD WAS AMAZING. AFTER FINISHING IT, I FEEL SATISFIED  AND I CAN'T EAT ANYMORE. NOT ONLY BECAUSE THE FOOD WAS SO GOOD BUT EVEN THE PRICE IS AFFORDABLE.

#FOODTRIP IS WORTH VISITING. I WOULD RATE THIS AS A 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐


BLOG BY: ALEC PAGGABAO MAWP 102 

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FOOD BLOG AND GET UPDATED WITH THE BEST FOOD TRIPS IN TOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

My Instagram