DAD's World Buffet


Welcome to DAD'S WORLD BUFFET! 
Buffet with a class. 



There are many options for the foods they are serving and they are ALL DELICIOUS! I can guarantee you, IT IS ALL WORTH IT. 




These are some of the dishes that I tried. And as you can see, I am fond of french fries. 


There are also different types of salad: Fruit salad, macaroni salad, etc. Kakanin, which are our country's specialty are also available like Puto, Bibingka, and Buchi-buchi but unfortunately, I was not able to capture pictures of them. 


The place is so fascinating and the staffs are wearing the appropriate uniform. This was my 4th time eating in Dad's Buffet and all I could say is that I will come back here again. 

Dad's WORLD BUFFET is a 5 out of 5 restaurant and will surely satisfy your taste buds :) 

Blog by: SHAILA CAPUNO MAWP 102

Subscribe to our Food Blog and get updated with the best food trips in town! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

My Instagram